Complaint Review: onaglobets

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Iris684 — internet Internet United States of America
onaglobets
Court Square Place, 25 - 03 66th Road Internet United States of America

onaglobets we paid for our visa procedures and we've sent our fingerprints because we've been hired to work by the organization but the fail to deliver what we paid in another word they scammed us in paying for Internet

My sister and I applied for various job over the internet and we stumbled upon www.onaglobets.org . So we've sent our cv's and we got hired, we've signed a 5 years contract and we've started doing the traveling procedure they've assigned us a an attorney called thomas pentfield jackson(tp jackson), then they asked us to pay for certain part of the procedure wich we thought was normal but what did bother us was that we had to make a western union to guinea, now i've figured there is something wrong so I made some checkings on the ip address but i couldn't find anything wrong , so we decided to pay, the deal was that we pay for the visa procedure only and the tickets was being taken care of by them but the problem came when they asked us to send our finger prints for security reason to see if we were terrorists (i'm afraid that they might do illegal things with our finger prints) and to pay for half the ticket we've argued that it was not part of the deal we've signed for and they even came up with another payment that if we wanted to guaranty our place  to work, which of course we did not pay because it was simply ridiculous, so I called them in guinea and asked for a refund but those guys dare say that it will only be done in 2 years, i've said no they either pay or I sue, they told that I was complicating things but I don't care.

Onaglobets is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onaglobets/internet/onaglobets-we-paid-for-our-visa-procedures-and-weve-sent-our-fingerprints-because-weve-884472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onaglobets