Complaint Review: once drive

• Reported By: maggie — California
once drive
Internet USA

once drive SCAM Internet

Once driven is a scam!! My husband and I posted a listing on craigs list to sell our motorcycle. We were later contacted by "jessica" from once driven, she assured my husband that "this is what they do. You should trust us on selling your motorcycle because this is what she did for a living." She went on with a very impressive speal about how if they didn't sell our motorcycle, which wouldn't happen they have people looking for this exact bike, that we would receive a full refund. No problem right?

Well we didn't receive ONE phone call from anyone that was referred to us from once driven. When we privately sold our bike we contacted them, and we were assured that we would receive our full refund of $189.00 in 7 days. Well is 37 days later and they are conveniently behind on processing refunds. They assured me 15 times that my request and inquiry will be forwarded to the manager (yes I called twice a week). When I asked to speak the manager or finance department they refused!

PLEASE don't fall for their very well prepared speech. It is a load of garbage. You cannot write a review on their website because if it doesn't have a certain amount of "stars" or a good rating, it goes to the manager to be reviewed before it's posted. Nice, they control their reviews,and I have no doubt they wrote the ones that are posted on their page.

They are very kind people,until you ask for a refund, and then they try to send you in circles. If you have already made a payment to them call your bank and file a claim. Most banks have a 60 day period from the date you make the transaction. This is the only way I'm able to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/once-drive-/internet/once-drive-SCAM-Internet-1142497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on once drive