Complaint Review: Oncor

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: dazzle — Arlington Texas United States of America
Oncor
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Oncor New Digitial Meter Rates Have Tripled my bill. I have had the same energy supplier for 4 years Dallas, Texas

Oncor forced me to change to their digital meter and this is my second bill. I put my first bill in dispute as the reading for the ten days left on the bill with the new meter was 10 kilowatts of usuage less that a whole month with my prior meter. My new bill just came in yesterday and my bill for this time of year has quadruapled. This is ridiculous they need to do something or have a class action suite filed against them. I am not the only person complaining. So something has to be wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oncor/Dallas-Texas-/Oncor-New-Digitial-Meter-Rates-Have-Tripled-my-bill-I-have-had-the-same-energy-supplier-661499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oncor