Complaint Review: ondemandresearch.com

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: jfk23 — northford Connecticut
ondemandresearch.com
Internet USA

ondemandresearch.com Take survey for free 25$ PETCO Gift Card New York, NY Internet

I was offered a $25 PETCO gift card if I took a lengthy survey. I spent the time to completed it. I was issued a claim number in which I had to download a form and mail it to an address in New York City. I did that and did not hear from them. Several times I emailed them and they said I had to complete the claim step. So I downloaded the form again, wrote the claim # on it with my name and address and mailed it again to the New York City address. This was in January - Feburuary 2014. Yesterday, (April 24), I wrote to them asking where's my card. They wrote back today saying I did not complete validation step and provided me with a link to download a form. I downloaded the form - it was blank. I also typed in the link they gave me to check my status and there was no such page.

I am angry because I was led to believe if I took the survey, I would get the 25$ Petco gift card. I wanted to present the much needed gift card to animal shelter in Mahopac, NY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ondemandresearchcom/internet/ondemandresearchcom-Take-survey-for-free-25-PETCO-Gift-Card-New-York-NY-Internet-1141301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ondemandresearch.com