Complaint Review: one 2 one transportation

• Reported By: sparky — Sarasota Florida United States of America
one 2 one transportation
4652 Poinciana St. #5 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

one 2 one transportation Does not pay Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

I worked for this company for a couple of years.  They got behind in pay and made very little attempt to get caught up.  I got a lot of excuses as to how they were not getting paid and that they would get caught up on the pay.  They were not even paying on a regular basis.

I called in May 2010 was told him that I was no longer going to work for them because they were behind in pay and it was getting worse every week.  They finally made 4 payments and I am still owed money.

I was recently called about going back to work for him.  I was told they even had work.  I was not even offered to get they pay that I have not been paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-2-one-transportation/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/one-2-one-transportation-Does-not-pay-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-991129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one 2 one transportation