depth

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:FOUNTAIN HILLS Arizona
ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm
ocld.com CARMEL, Indiana U.S.A.

ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent billing CARMEL Indiana

One Call Communications billed me after I had moved from my residence, which was on 15JAN05, in Sonora, California for use of their Navicomm internet access. At the time in Sonora, I was using SurfBest.net with a local dial-up connection telephone number for internet access and SBC Communications for long distance voice connections.

I called One Call Communication's billing inquiries number 1-800-788-0074 for an explanation of their billing. Per automated instructions, I entered my account number, which was my former telepone number. The call was terminated after entering a second time. I performed the process a second time with the same results.

In final, I never use their service on 15SEP05 for 6 minutes costing $14.25.

William
FOUNTAIN HILLS, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-Navicomm/CARMEL-Indiana-46082-3141/ONE-CALL-COMMUNICATIONS-Navicomm-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-CARMEL-Indiana-160395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE CALL COMMUNICATIONS - Navicomm