Complaint Review: One Call Communications

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
One Call Communications
Po Box634998-4998 Cinncinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

One Call Communications This company calls me at least 30 times a day re: a bill I know nothing about. They claim it has to do with conference calls, which I never made. They up until 10pm at least every half hour. Cinncinnati Ohio

This company calls me constantly re:conference calls I never made. They cannot explain excatly what the charge is for. They harrass at least every half hour until about 10pm. I never received a bill they claimed to have sent me. I need them to stop harrassing me. Thank You.

Ann
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Communications/Cinncinnati-Ohio-45263-4998/One-Call-Communications-This-company-calls-me-at-least-30-times-a-day-re-a-bill-I-know-no-164767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Communications