Complaint Review: One Call Houston

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: HoustonMan — houston Texas
One Call Houston
4411 Greeley St, Houston, Tx Houston, Texas USA

One Call Houston OneCallHoustonOneCall HoustonOneCallOne Call Broke my Furnace and tried to make ME pay for their mistake Houston Texas

One call installed a new AC / Heating system with a 10 year MFG warranty. The compressor failed and I had to get OneCall back out to replace it. It took them 2 weeks to come replace it. I guess they don't respond quickly once they already have your money.

In order for my warranty to be valid I need proof they replaced the compressor with a proper 16 SEER rating. The compressor they installed had NO visible marketings.

I got the run around for three months trying to get the correct paperwork showing what they actually installed is valid for my warranty to remain in effect. It took me over 3 months and getting the BBB involved before I got any actual response.

Even after getting the BBB involved I still did not get the proper paper work that proved SEER 16 rating. I did get some paperwork but nothing that will ever hold up on a warranty issue.

These guys.... Who does business like this? Who would be such a pain about getting somebody proof they installed a valid part? I'll tell you who.. a company who replaced the OEM compressor with a 3rd party crappy compressor that didn't meet warranty specs and they did everything they could to cover that up.

AVOID THIS SCAM COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Call-Houston/Houston-Texas-77006/One-Call-Houston-OneCallHoustonOneCall-HoustonOneCallOne-Call-Broke-my-Furnace-and-tried-1065525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Call Houston