Complaint Review: one click cash

• Submitted: Fri, July 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Rosetta — Ventura California United States of America
one click cash

one click cash SFS,INC one click cash rip off $200 can cost you a $1000.00 Internet

In February 2011 I borrowed $200.00 from this company so far I have paid them $600.00 They said they would take 60.00 a month until paid off. Now they are taking $60 plus $50 in one month. I called and asked them why are they still taking  money out of my account. They said I have never paid off what I borrowed I was Horrified I new right then I was being scammed. I cant believe this company can get away with this. I want my money back I live off of $700 a month I am totaly disabled. I asked them to give me my money back they said NO that I still owe them. these people are going to break me. I think what we should do is all file a class act lawsuit make these people pay and get them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-click-cash/internet/one-click-cash-SFSINC-one-click-cash-rip-off-200-can-cost-you-a-100000-Internet-758188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one click cash