Complaint Review: one click cash

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: whitney — broken arrow Oklahoma
one click cash

one click cash biggest mistake ever, Internet

I obtained a loan from one click cash in December of 2012.  My account was deibited extra amounts so I called and spoke to a gentleman (the only nice person i spoke with there) and he informed me that i could get the remainder of my loan taken out on 2/8/13. I had $200 taken out on 2/8/13 so i assumed that my loan was paid off.  Well on 2/22/13 $95 was taken out and on 3/8/13 an additional $80 was taken out, and 3/22/13 $65 was still taken out.

I called to speak with them about this and the transferred me to a supervisor, only after I had to ask her about ten times.  While speaking with the supervisor she was very rude and also proceeded to tell me I would have to figure out how to get my money back, the guy i spokle with and told me my loan would be finished lied, and I should have never gotten the loan.. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she said she would have them call me.. Needless to say no one ever called me and my account has never received any credits from this company from that point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-click-cash/internet/one-click-cash-biggest-mistake-ever-Internet-1042722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one click cash