Complaint Review: One Great Family

• Reported By: TD57 — Lincoln Park New Jersey
One Great Family
1371 W 1250 S # 100 Orem, Utah USA

One Great Family One Great Family is ONE GREAT RIPOFF Orem Utah

A few months ago I came across an ad for Ancestry.com and was curious to see if I could find any info about my grandparents family. The site redirected me to OneGreatFamily.com where they offered a free 7 day trial, a 1 month subscription for $14.95 or a continuous subscrition for another amount. I chose 1 (one) month for $14.95, entered my information, and after checking the site a few times, realized it was a joke. It did nothing to find any information on my grandparents and was a complete waste of $14.95, but since I only subscribed for 1 month, I let it run it's course. Just recently, I noticed my charge card was still getting billed $14.95 per month from these people. When I contacted them, they said their terms and conditions allowed them to continue billing be even though my subscription was for only 1 month. The bottom line is One Great Family is One Great Ripoff. Do Not Sign up with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Great-Family/Orem-Utah-84058/One-Great-Family-One-Great-Family-is-ONE-GREAT-RIPOFF-Orem-Utah-1089520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Great Family