Complaint Review: One Hour A/C Lakeland, FL

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Chaseman — Orlando Florida
One Hour A/C Lakeland, FL
4735 US HWY 92 E Lakeland, Florida USA

One Hour A/C Lakeland, FL Scott Vigue - Also owns Ben Franklin Plumbing Franchise Deceptive trade practices - cannot trust this merchant Lakeland Florida

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning - East Orlando has been serving the Lakeland & Orlando area for many years.
We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. “Always on time, or you don’t pay a dime.” ™ We look forward to solving all your heating and air conditioning repair, installation and service needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment.

This is taken directly from their website.  I called them the morning of JULY 21st around 10am for service on the A/C at my condo in zip code 32828.  The dispatcher took all of my information and then he "verified that they service my area" and informed me that i would "see a technician sometime today"

Four hours went by so I called , after sitting in a 84 degree house with screaming children.  The dispatcher told me to hold on a minute and then came back on the line and said that another dispatcher would be calling me with the estimated time of arrive.

Five minutes later, a "supervisor" called me to apologize and say that they do not even service my area!!! I was livid. They offered no excuse except that the employee was "new" and didnt know.  IF I had not called in to inquire, they would have never even called me

what a way to run a railrooad eh?  If Mr. Vigue (the owner) treats his other business (Ben Frankling plubmimng) customers this way I doubt he will be in business long. This is an outrage.  Will never do business with them nor reccomend them and am giong to report them to the better business bureau.

David Chase

Orlando, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Hour-AC-Lakeland-FL/Lakeland-Florida-33801/One-Hour-AC-Lakeland-FL-Scott-Vigue-Also-owns-Ben-Franklin-Plumbing-Franchise-Decepti-1068903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Hour A/C Lakeland, FL