Complaint Review: one kings lane

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: mrsb — galway New York United States of America
one kings lane
1355 market st san fransisco, California United States of America

one kings lane overpriced common fail ti identify authenticate nice scamm san fransisco, California

The descriptions of sale items lack any real authentification,the descriptions are generic sounds like a lawyer wrote them so no one could come back and say you ripped me off.The stuff labeled as vintage and selling for outragous prices well I can tell you I have seen this stuff at marshalls so it isn't vintage also some of the true vintage glassware is  way overpriced, it is sad that people are paying those prices.

As a shop keeper I thought I should see if they accepted my vendor application I was denied I bet almost everyone is.After watching the sales etc. for the past week I am shocked at how many peopkle are being fooled,these are really unethical people beware

i

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-kings-lane/san-fransisco-California-94103/one-kings-lane-overpriced-common-fail-ti-identify-authenticate-nice-scamm-san-fransisco-948795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one kings lane