• Report: #1121996

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa M NYC — New York New York
One Nutra
14603 E Moncrieff Pl Aurora, Colorado USA

One Nutra Alpha-Jacked, Pure Green Coffee Select Scam, sent more after I cancelled. Would not refund me. Does not work. Aurora Colorado

I ordered Pure Green Coffee select with the assumption I could cancel and return any product I didnt want.  This is a BIG SCAM.  The company didnt answer the phone the first 4x I called so It was past the return date when I did!  I explained this to the representative, but to no avail.  I could only return one bottle.  I got the RMA # and then received another bottle.  I am in serious financial distress and they will only refund me one bottle.  SCAM SCAM SCAM.  $87.00 a bottle....HELP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Nutra/Aurora-Colorado-80011/One-Nutra-Alpha-Jacked-Pure-Green-Coffee-Select-Scam-sent-more-after-I-cancelled-Woul-1121996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Nutra