Complaint Review: ONE PLANET CARS AND CREDIT

• Updated: Sat, October 05, 2013

• Reported By: 98jeep — Clermont Florida
ONE PLANET CARS AND CREDIT
11570 Seminole Blvd Largo, Florida USA

ONE PLANET CARS AND CREDIT John Kane John Kane sells branded vehicles with out declosure Largo Florida

John Kane, One Planet Cars & Credit, sold to me a branded (salvaged) vehicles with out verbal or written disclosures. When he was unable to get the title put in my name he told me to bring back the vehicle and he would refund full amount, which he did not.

In order to get my money back I had to file a complaint with the DMV and they found him in violation. I had to file a complaint through his bonding company, which also found him in violation. I recieved my purchase price back after the bonding company got involved, but not dealer fees or any sales tax.

I am now in the process of trying to get my sales tax back through Department of Revenue. I am also in the process of filing a complaint with State Attorneys office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONE-PLANET-CARS-AND-CREDIT/Largo-Florida-33778/ONE-PLANET-CARS-AND-CREDIT-John-Kane-John-Kane-sells-branded-vehicles-with-out-declosure-1089764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONE PLANET CARS AND CREDIT