Complaint Review: one price dry cleaners port st lucie

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: V willie — port st lucie Florida United States of America
one price dry cleaners port st lucie
000 port st lucie blvd port st lucie, Florida United States of America

one price dry cleaners port st lucie lady with big bible on counter and employee who checks pockets looking for money. This scam of a business stole my clothing ! The store is dirty and very disorganized ! port st lucie , Florida

*Author of original report: SCAM DRY CLEANER

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: one price dry cleaners port st lucie

This store is the worse run drycleaner in this country its dirty and the people are rude and should not be in business ...I brought two very nice suits and 3 business shirts for a rush order and was told it would be ready in 3 days well the day before thanksgiving I want to retrieve my order and was told it was not available and then went back a few more times and they cant find my orders I personally looked thru the old conveyors they have and was shocked at how bad they file clothing ,After a few times of calling there the woman told me that after 30 days she is not responsible for any clothing that has not been picked up. I am hurt and shocked that a business can steal or lose or sell your clothing and simply shug it off as your loss . Well # 1 I went there to pick it up after 4 days and even though I did not go back for 60 days ...Its apperarent my order was misplaced or stolen or sold. I asked her for a explanation she told me to talk to her attorney .Well I will sue her in smalls claim.      She is rude and had the nerve to qoute some biblacal verses to me.      THOU SHALL NOT STEAL LADY OR U WILL BE SUED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-price-dry-cleaners-port-st-lucie/port-st-lucie-Florida-34953/one-price-dry-cleaners-port-st-lucie-lady-with-big-bible-on-counter-and-employee-who-check-1007973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one price dry cleaners port st lucie

SCAM DRY CLEANER

AUTHOR: V willie - (United States of America)

Well this rude woman tells me its my mistake ! WOW you have a junkie working in your business and you tell me its my mistake my clothes where stolen or sold ...THOU SHALL NOT STEAL......You should not be in business ..When I was looking thru your dirty scummy racks you where trying to sell me a business that was not worth a fart in a dump ......And to top it off you kept ranting about how bad people in this country is ! Until this day you have never ever called me with any concerns about my drycleaning its your responsibility to protect and serve thou drycleaning...... to say after thirty days its not your responsibility BEEEEACHHHH you have to be out of your Ducking mind......You are a uneducated business person who has no ethics or self pride in responsibilty of someones elses property as I told your dumb azz ....OFFER ME A BAGEL AND WE ARE KOOL AND SAY YOU SORRY......But you pretended to keep selling a bible and ignoring me...This is far from over and you will reimburse me for my time and court cost and when I Recieve that judgement against you personally I will record it so every time you try to by a toothpick your dumb azz is will be DENIED ! Yes I admit it was my mistake ...and that mistake was using your dirty azzz drycleaner......clothes all over the place ....hell I was afraid a ROACH WOULD DROP ON ME.....Wake up call me and pay for your damages or I will sue you for fraud as my attorney stated we will do. You have 72 hours to adress this ! GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY YOU SCUMMY SWALLOWING THEIF........

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

one price dry cleaners port st lucie

AUTHOR: one price cleaners - (United States of America)

V. Willie drop off clothes but it was not a rush as stated.rushes are due same day or next day with an extra charge. when he came to pick up first thing he said i only come every six month. by law we are allowed to keep clothes for 30 days. after he noticed the 30 days was stated on his ticket he changed  HIS TUNE

MR. WILLIE WORKED FOR A DRY CLEANERS BEFORE AND HE KNOWS THE RULES. I ALWAYS GET COMMENTS ON HOW NICE MY PLACE LOOK.
 WHY DID YOU  BRING CLOTHES TO A  DIRTY PLACE. DON'T BE SO CRUEL OVER YOUR OWN MISTAKES.

SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SPEAK IT EVER