Complaint Review: one source LLC

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: transporter — shelby twp Michigan United States of America
one source LLC
901 lyons road coconut creek, Florida United States of America

one source LLC tim wiley Auto transport leads, car transport leads coconut creek, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Ship it Transport One Source Sean Crowley Scams

I purchased 500 auto transport leads from One Source, LLC, Tim Wiley, on 9-28-12. After reviewing 70 of the leads I contacted Tim and notified him that I was not satisfied with the leads as they were for motorcycles, international and lacked complete information to be utilized. I requested the services to be stopped. The leads were $1 each and I asked only for my balance of $430 to be returned. I received another 26 leads and then they stopped over 3 weeks ago now.

I was told by him via email he does not allow cancellation and provide a refund for the unused balance. There is NO statement of this anywhere on his documentation provided and told me that if I do choose to cancel due to non-satisfaction he would black
list me in the industry due to my request (see below). After making ~15 calls and ~8-10 emails since that response I still have not received a call or email and no refund of $404 for the unused funds.

Per Tim:

"If You would like to cancel, it is not a Problem, I will however have to add you to this List...

You will be blacklisted from us and 7 other lead provides that follow this list, and an email blast will  go out notifying other lead sources. Note, most of these companies are now, non existent.

Please Govern
Yourself accordingly,

-Tim

For dissatisfaction with a service I should be blacklisted? Seems like extortion. His policies should be clearly stated for customers.

Anyone looking for transport leads should beware of how Time Wiley operates his business and the unethical business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-source-LLC/coconut-creek-Florida-33073/one-source-LLC-tim-wiley-Auto-transport-leads-car-transport-leads-coconut-creek-Florida-959794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one source LLC

Ship it Transport One Source Sean Crowley Scams

AUTHOR: Ship It Transport Crowley Auto Transport Sean Crowley Scams - ()

Sean Crowley has been scamming many customers. If you wish to be part of our class action lawsuit please contact us via this page.

We set up this facebook page to warn others in the auto transport industry about this person. He goes by all the names you listed but his real name is Sean Crowley.

Shipittransport, Crowley Auto Transport, Sean Crowley Scams, CTL Scams

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shipittransport-Crowley-Auto-Transport-Sean-Crowley-Scams-CTL-Scams/517111931715792?ref=br_tf Thank you. We are sorry you had to go thru this but perhaps we can help others not become a victim.

Wally