Complaint Review: one source talent cell store

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: 4 Inch Heels — atlanta Georgia United States of America
one source talent cell store
1234 store town bloomfield hills, Illinois United States of America

one source talent cell store ost cell Cut line in front of me bloomfield hills, Illinois

*Author of original report: Troy outlaws cell phone in the car

*Author of original report: I got a free iPhone!

I had a broken screen on my iPhone and arrived before the store opened. Waited outside until the shop keeper or OD got there. As soon as they opened I walked in. The lights were just turned on and it was funny because when they went on I was in the store and heard "lights" "camera" "action" I laughed.

So I was ready to step up to the counter and as soon as the clerk came to the front. I hear the door open and the clerk comes out of the back and says who is first. The lady runs up and says I am. I was like are you crazy lady? she says no I was here first.

We argued for a minute and I gave in cause she was so pushy. She left and I asked for the manager to complain. I called the clerk every name in the book. Scam artist, thief, crook, slappie, jerk, pushy, and even ask for him to be reviewed by the cellular board of ethics. I was thinking about reporting him to the BBB and the Attorney General. I think starting here is a good start.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-source-talent-cell-store/bloomfield-hills-Illinois-/one-source-talent-cell-store-ost-cell-Cut-line-in-front-of-me-bloomfield-hills-Illinois-1018721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one source talent cell store

Troy outlaws cell phone in the car

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - ()

I can't believe that one source talent cell store still sells cell phone after troy banned the use of the cell phone while driving.

I got a free iPhone!

AUTHOR: 4 Inch Heels - ()

All I did was complain and they gave it to me