Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Reported By: Breann — Cartersville Georgia
One Source Talent
4501 Circle 75 Parkway Suite A-1270 Atlanta , Georgia USA

One Source Talent HUGE SCAM Atlanta Georgia

Major Scam! They called me and said we are very interested in your son and would love to meet him for an interview at 6:30 pm. Arrive 15 min. early. I waited almost two hours with about 40 other people. I went in with my son they asked him about 4 questions ad asked me about 2. Then she says well it will be an upfront fee of $495.00 to get him enrolled. This will cover pictures taken and will cover our commission since we do not have a contract. If you are intrested bring in the money and we will do a second interview. They were very rude when I confronted them about the process of how they do things. I toldher no real talent agency charges a dime up front. You usually have a contract you sign with a certain percentage they get with the work you do. They get NO money until you actually get your first job. I know this from experience. She got very rude with me and said if your not interested then thank you for you time!  After 2 hours of waiting and 2 minutes of an interview I walked out... I also warned some of the other parents what happened. I talked to one of the mothers that was there and she paid the money for her daughter and the people working the brought her daughter outside the office and took head shots of her on the balcony. I've had two other people say they pay the money and never hear back from them after that. This so called One Source Talent is a complete Scam and waste of time. They will take your money and do nothing for you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/One-Source-Talent-HUGE-SCAM-Atlanta-Georgia-1083226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent