Complaint Review: One Source Talent

• Reported By: Darkhorsediva — Hollywood California United States of America
One Source Talent
8383 Wilshire Boulevard Beverly Hills, California United States of America

One Source Talent Talent Agency Beverly Hills , California

One Source Talent advertises on Craigs List saying that they accept union and non-union actors.  They called me for an audition for a job that they said that had work for someone of my category.  They had a representative contact me and schedule me for an audition.  I called the day before and asked if there was a fee to register.  The reception told me that yes, it was $300.00.  I replied that I was a union member and I am sure that SAG and AFTRA would be interested to know that they are charging to register (violation of State Law).  The receptionist connected me to the owner of the company who replied that she thought the receptionist was misinformed; that the $300. was a "materials fee", "you know, like headshots, mailers".  I received an e-mail today, saying that I had not shown, and would I like to re-register.  I called the receptionist and was told that the "fee was different for each person".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Source-Talent/Beverly-Hills-California-/One-Source-Talent-Talent-Agency-Beverly-Hills-California-958897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Source Talent