Complaint Review: one stop auto baltimore

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: nae — havre de grace Maryland United States of America
one stop auto baltimore
baltimore, Maryland United States of America

one stop auto baltimore Jerry I had my engine repaired here, and also paid for a new water pump. Well three weeks after having it fixed my car broke down. I am a woman and I know little about car repair. My dad on the other hand a baltimore, Maryland

After, having my car towed they refused to diagnose my car without me paying a towing fee. So, I go to the shop to make the payment. My dad was once again very upset, so he and Jerry got into a heated argument. After, arguing Jerry refused to look at my car. He said that someone would look at it the following day. Well long story short. They installed a faulty water pump. Even though they replaced it for free.(well not free considering I paid them to fix this 3 weeks ago).

They still charged my $100 for a tow, and $70 for a diagnostic test. That is the craziest thing I have ever heard of considering it was them who messed up in the first place. All together I paid them 3400.00 for an engine and water pump, and I had a 1 year warranty. But if you read th fine line of the contract it says that you have to pay for towing and diagnostics. This is crazy. If you fix it right the first time I wont have to bring it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-stop-auto-baltimore/baltimore-Maryland-/one-stop-auto-baltimore-Jerry-I-had-my-engine-repaired-here-and-also-paid-for-a-new-water-907465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one stop auto baltimore