Complaint Review: One stop dental implants

• Reported By: Unprofessional — bellflower California
One stop dental implants
11005 Firestone blvd Norwalk , California USA

One stop dental implants Unprofessional Norwalk California

Unprofessional incomplete i had a root canal a week ago and has had to go back twice due to the temporay cap coming off the second time I went back I also was going for a consultation which the dentist I saw who also is one of the owners Ashmand was a complete dick head he took two seconds and looked in my mouth and told me that I didn't need to put a another temporaly crown and he claim he didn't see any hole in my tooth which one of the dentist who works with him in the same office said I Have a hole in my tooth and wanted me to see a specialist in the office

I asked him why would the other dentist tell me I did and he say I didn't and this is what he told me its just like when you go to a car mechanic if you go to different ones for the same problem they will all give you a different answer so not cool and very unprofessional for a dentist and a owner I don't want to go back but due to I have already paid most of the money for the root canal and is waiting for the permant crown to come in I wouldn't be going back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-stop-dental-implants/Norwalk-California-90650/One-stop-dental-implants-Unprofessional-Norwalk-California-1064003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One stop dental implants