• Report: #781962

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2011

• Reported By: MLD — North Hollywood California United States of America
One Stop Implant & Dental
14306 Victory Blvd Van Nuys, California United States of America

One Stop Implant & Dental Dr. John Cohen & Co. Misleading Ad & Description of Services Van Nuys, California

I made an appointment to use a coupon I had for an "exam/ex-ray and CLEANING" for $25 this morning. Good deal huh? Sure if you get what you expect. The dentist told me that "cleaning" means polish and said that no scrapping was done. Why is it called a "cleaning" then? the coupon says "cleaning". The dentist, Dr John Cohen and his staff proceeded to tell me that EVERYONE calls a polishing a cleaning. I beg to differ so called another dentist and they stated that it is NOT true. Aside from telling me I need over $5,000 worth of work and trying to convince me that a cracked tooth "WAS" bothering me when it was not, he advised me to get a deep cleaning.

I understood that since it has been awhile and even asked for a quote but was ignored. Even worse, I was bothered by the fact that he was willing to "polish" clearly dirty teeth. that's like putting clean clothes on a dirty body. I would never go here again nor would I refer them and should've known better when I called this morning and got an appointment right away. I wouldn't want to eat in a completely empty restaurant so that same rule may have to apply to a completely deserted (other than staff) dentist office. Choose wisely folks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2011 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Implant-Dental/Van-Nuys-California-91401/One-Stop-Implant-Dental-Dr-John-Cohen-Co-Misleading-Ad-Description-of-Services-Van-781962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Implant & Dental