Complaint Review: one-stop-motors

• Reported By: ecs — riverton Utah
one-stop-motors
2950 South Rancho srite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

One-Stop-Motors onestopmotors.com BEWARE this sales pitch Las Vegas Nevada

These folks call you up as they peruse local advertisements from several sources.  They tell you they will sell your car if you give them a fee of $499 for advertising it, offering financing to prospective buyers for it, arrange shipping it, collecting for it, and arrange paying you for it. They told me it would sell in about 3 weeks.

It has been well over 2 months, and I still haven't even been able to log in as a seller, only as a buyer.  So, I can't even see what is on my account. I have complained and was assured the problem was solved, but it never has been.

I have tried to reach them several times by phone, am put on hold by a recorded message, wait several minutes, then switched to a busy signal.  I leave messages, which are never returned.  I have not recieved one offer to sell my car or can't even tell whether it has even been looked at.

They claim in their responses to other Ripoff Reports complaints here that the complaints are from disgruntled former employees.  I guarantee that I AM NOT A FORMER EMPLOYEE, but I am a disgruntled customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-stop-motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-onestopmotorscom-BEWARE-this-sales-pitch-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1136389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one-stop-motors