Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

• Reported By: CWeir — Belleville Alabama
One Stop Motors
2950 S Rancho Dr #200 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

One Stop Motors $500.00 and we will sell your car. LOL Las Vegas Nevada

I first advertised with One Stop Motors in early 2010. To-date my car has never sold and I've reduced the price 3 times. I've taken off $3,500.00 at their suggestion. Every time I call them they tell me

"oh and no one has contacted you" or

"we're doing all we can" or

"your car is advertised" or

"I'm sorry we can't give you a refund but we can take your ad down." or

"well ma'am I can put your car at the top of all our lists"

I called at one point to find out that there has been interest and yet no one phoned me with this information. Today they say that there are no notes with respect to interest in our vehicle.

Don't get scammed by them. Save your money and use cheaper sites where you have better odds in selling your vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-50000-and-we-will-sell-your-car-LOL-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1079753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors