Complaint Review: One Stop Motors

2950 South Rancho, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

One Stop Motors Deceptive Advertising Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Contacted Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: OSM 123

I listed my car on Craig's List and almost immediately was called by One Stop Motors. They told me how they could get more for my car than what I was advertising it for. This man's name was Joe Finateri (not sure of the spelling). I called back within two hours and asked to cancel my contract. A person named Michael informed me that this was not an option. He also informed me that they had me recorded accepting the offer. I knew then that I had been scammed. No reputable company would do this to a customer. I tried to dispute this charge on my Edward Jones Mastercard and they said I couldn't. They must endorse scams.

They have put a cheap classified ad on Ebay. If you put the model of my car in the search bar it doesn't even come up.

If you are considering One Stop Motors to sell your car please don't.  It is one of the biggest rip offs on the net, and your credit card company will not do anything to stop it.

I wonder if they have ever sold anyone's car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motors/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/One-Stop-Motors-Deceptive-Advertising-Las-Vegas-Nevada-650668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors

Contacted Customer Service

AUTHOR: Carl - (United States of America)

I contacted Customer Service and they would not do anything.  You can put a limited number of classified ads on Ebay for no charge.

First they contacted me from Craig's List which is against  Craig's List policy.  I am also on the do not call list.  They broke two rules right there.

This company has no ethics and are liars.  Don't give them any money.  They are scam artists and run a legal scam.  They have no intention of selling your car.  They are out for your $499. and nothing else.

OSM 123

AUTHOR: OSM123 - (United States of America)

OSM is committed to providing aggressive and effective advertising for all of its' customers. To discuss this with OSM directly, please feel free to call 877-566-6686 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST. Our friendly customer service representatives are more than happy to assist you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC