Vienna

• Reported By: Bernadette — Mt. Ephraim New Jersey United States of America
One Stop Motors.com
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

One Stop Motors.com Deceptive, dishonest, thieves Las Vegas, Nevada

I was promised by a OneStopMotors sales rep named Ken that if I sent in 12 photos of my car (2005 Honda Civic) (certain suggested shots) and $500.00 I would receive my cash back after 180 days of advertising if the car did not sell.  They priced my car $3,000 over what the book value was and I called to lower twice, I also went on line checked my ad for accuracy, etc.   I contacted the company asking them for an agreement to sign or paperwork and was told by customer service everything was listed on line.  I checked my e-mail and read thru agreement and had complied with everything so I thought.

When 180 days passed (I did not receive one offer) I called to find out how to received my refund and was told to go to website click on bottom left side and a form would appear.  I had to fill out form and send in which I did.  Two weeks later I received a letter stating I had not followed all the rules of the money back guarantee, therefore, OneStopMotors was keeping all of my money.  I was NEVER advised of rules to receive money back guarantee.  The  rules are hidden and you must click on link on very bottom of website that says "Money Back Guarantee"  It looks like a logo.  The first page is your money back form (which is  never mentioned during the sale)  but there is a second page that you do not see unless you scroll down listing idiotic rules.  I evidently did not make a check mark next to "I agree" on their original e-mail and that was their excuse for not refunding my  money.  Why would I have to agree to anything to get my money back, they already had my money and made a verbal promise of returning it after 180 days.  This was mentioned by Ken, the sales rep, many many times.  He made numerous calls to our house and finally convinced us to sign up.   The money back rules are deliberately kept secret so they can keep your money.  Even though they have stopped the platinum package with money back guarantee (it was discontinued in April 2010) there are many people who have been scammed.  Just google the company by name.    If I lived near Las Vegas, where the company is headquartered, I would take them to small claims court.  I cannot afford to do long distance.  I would be willing to enter a Class Action Suit against this company if anyone is interested.  This happened to me in August and I am still angry for trusting these low-lifes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Motorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/One-Stop-Motorscom-Deceptive-dishonest-thieves-Las-Vegas-Nevada-672015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Motors.com