Complaint Review: One Stop Wireless

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: did7of9 — Las Vegas Nevada
One Stop Wireless
9890 S Maryland Pkwy #23 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

One Stop Wireless Shoddy work with cheap parts. Unreliable & dishonest Las Vegas Nevada

I had a small crack on the frame of my iPad. One Stop Wireless (Silverado & Maryland) agreed to fix/replace it for about $65. When they gave it back a few days later, Joe had improperly installed a cheap screen. I could see immediately that it was going to break.

Sure enough, it broke the next day at the slightest impact. In addition, my 3G service stopped working properly when it was in their possession.

I agreed to pay for new parts, but it took them a month to call me to tell me they were in. They charged me $45 for a new screen and new 3G antenna. Not only was the screen installed with air bubbles visible under the glass, but it wasn't flush with the body. Can you guess what happened? Of course the shoddy replacement screen broke again, almost immediately. No drops, no shocks, no impacts. It was protected by a cover or a cradle the whole time. In addition, the 3G still wasn't accurate.

Oh, and when I went in to ask for a refund, they wouldn't even do me the courtesy of calling to tell me no.

So now I have to go buy a new iPad. Thanks, One Stop. I appreciate having to spend another $800 on top of the $110 I just wasted with you.

These guys are scammers and con artists. Stay Far Away!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Stop-Wireless/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89183/One-Stop-Wireless-Shoddy-work-with-cheap-parts-Unreliable-amp-dishonest-Las-Vegas-Neva-1110681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Stop Wireless