mail

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: john — Milton Florida
one technologies
4447 n. central expressway, Dallas, Tx, 75205 dallas, Texas USA

one technologies they charged 3 months of credit reporting $90.00 worth. after I filed with theBbb of Dallas then the Bbb closed it out as satisfactory. I have no recourse. They stole this money from me. They still owe me $60.00. dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Dont trust the BBB, try to work it out.

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

The Dallas BBB settled this for $29.95 and it should have been times three for a total of$89.85. This is unacceptable. The Dallas BBB closed this as satisfactory. NOT. I want all my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-technologies/dallas-Texas-75205/one-technologies-they-charged-3-months-of-credit-reporting-9000-worth-after-I-filed-w-1052929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one technologies

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dont trust the BBB, try to work it out.

AUTHOR: Wyatt - ()

Being a busness owner and BBB member for many years, I can state the following fact:

The BBB is not to be trusted for actionable information.  Its a pay to play world, doesnt matter if your busness is good or not.  (I had a F on one of my busnesses with two resolved complaints, paid for a year and it became an A.  Didn't pay the next year, went back to an F).

On a nother note, issue resolution is volintary and has been proven to be a "pay to clean" game too.

In reguards to the situation, see if they will refund you or provide a reasonable alternative.

On another note, I would deal with them cauciously.  They appear to be operating out of a rented office and utilize cheap outsourced cloud hosting.  A serious red flag in my book when it comes to credit monitoring.

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi John,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense