Complaint Review: one travel

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Laura — Gadsden Alabama U.S.A.
one travel
1050 East Flamingo Road, Suite S 302 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

one travel Charged About $60 more than "total cost" and has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE employees las vegas, Nevada

I purchased 2 adult tickets for a flight through this website. I have done so on different websites for years and have not once had this experience.

I was given a total cost to me of $832. They proceeded to charge my credit card with approximately $890 worth of charges. Every other website has never exceeded a "total charge", they've included all the little fees-such as insurance or baggage when quoting a "total charge".

I have attempted to contact this company over billing questions for about a week and a half , and until today, haven't even gotten a human on the line; haven't even been placed on hold.

Before today, I was always given two separate messages that each told me I would have to call back later. I emailed the company a week ago, as well, since I couldn't contact them by phone. Still, nothing produced a person to address my concerns.

Today, I made human contact. They transferred me to the billing department in order to direct me to someone who could help with my questions, and of course, it ended with a call back later message.

Also tried the "live chat" online and, shocking I know....no one was available....

I thought I may have been scammed, since they are impossible to contact with questions/concerns. Thankfully, the airline confirmed reservations. I will never use this website again and hope to warn others. There are hidden fees and you will never reach anyone if you need to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/one-travel/las-vegas-Nevada-89119/one-travel-Charged-About-60-more-than-total-cost-and-has-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-employees-917304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on one travel