Complaint Review: One Vision Research Company

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: forcie270 — Pinellas Park Florida
One Vision Research Company
648 3rd Ave New York, New York USA

One Vision Research Company Darryl Briggs Reshipping SCAM comes as a Quality Control Manager job in your email New York New York

I was contacted through emaikl that they had found my resume on Careerbuilder and that I would be a great fit as a quality control manager. I asked for more information and  and wqas quickly give a job description in the form of a word doc and a job application. While I was in dire need of a job I filled out the form and sent it back. Next day I got another email saying I would be getting a call from a manager, which I did. They wanted to know if I was interested? After I already filled out their form and sent it to them. In the job description I was informed that I was to received packages and open and inspect them, take a picture and complete a detailed report of the package and send it to them as confirmation of package reciept and inspection. once they received my report they would send me a pre-paid shipping label for which i was to send per USPS. They also sent me a note that I was to use various postal offices, as they were testing different ones for speed. My first shipping lablel was recieved and it was to goto Russia. then more packages started to come and what triggered some red flags, was they had different names but my address, then they started comming with my name on them. To date I have sent 15 packages and started doing what I should have done from the begning, searching for more info. I believe this company is the classic reshipping scam. Proof, I am receiving maiol from many of the companys that orders were shipped from, welcoming me to thier cusomter lists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/One-Vision-Research-Company/New-York-New-York-10017/One-Vision-Research-Company-Darryl-Briggs-Reshipping-SCAM-comes-as-a-Quality-Control-Manag-1128405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on One Vision Research Company