Complaint Review: OneBuckResume

• Reported By: Suze — Winter Park Florida
OneBuckResume
4441 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, Florida USA

OneBuckResume Patricia Riedel BEWARE OF THIS SCAM Miami Beach Florida

Sadly, I was laid off on 9/20/13, and I'm collecting unemployment. I'm working very hard trying to find a job! One of the sites I go on is Craigslist, which is a very good one! I applied to a Administrative Clerk's position at Henning Solfware, which I thought, but ened up not being in Orlando, like it said, but Ohio. :(

The next day I recieved a letter back from a Patricia Riedel, Staffing Coordinator for Henning Software, Inc., so she said. This is what she wrote:

Hi Susan,

My name is Patricia- I'm the staffing manager at Henning Software. I've reviewed
your application, and your qualifications may be a good fit for our
administrative staff. Everything looks good, however I will need you to send me
your resume in executive-classic format (company requirement for new hire
r�sum�s). Please re-send me your resume in the correct format, along with the
first date you can begin so we can move forward.

If you are unfamiliar with an executive-classic format, I'd recommend finding a
template, or a quick resume builder online (I know OneBuckResume.com or
ResumeEdge should support the format).

Please email me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Patricia Riedel
Staffing Coordinator
Henning Software� Inc.

Well, it turned out, that this was a scam!! They send you a letter like the one above. They tell you the company needs it in an Executive style format, and it's sounds great, they refer you to OneBuckResume, or they could be using another name, that's their game, but the job isn't even in your city, which, you really don't know that yet. Then you go on the site they referred you to. And you do your resume, and then you put in your debt card information after reading everything, even the smallest of print. It cost me $1, so I thought, oh no, a few days later $14.80 came out of my account and another $14.80 is still pending. I did not authorize them to take anything out of my account, just the dollar. I read everything that they had put on their site before I gave them my debt card number, there isn't a free 7 day trial or a monthly fee subscription, and I would never ever agree to this, ever!! They are under investigation right now! They're preying  on people that are unemployed, and really need a job. They are disgusting human beings and should be ashamed of themselves. See, if your reading this OneBuckResume, you scammed the wrong person. I've never been unemployed before, and the one thing you have when your unemployed is "time!" I'm thinking of going to go to "Action News," they would love something like this, perfect!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneBuckResume/Miami-Beach-Florida-33140/OneBuckResume-Patricia-Riedel-BEWARE-OF-THIS-SCAM-Miami-Beach-Florida-1103874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneBuckResume