Complaint Review: OneClickCash

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 23, 2007

• Reported By:Amarillo Texas
52946 Highway 12, Suite 3 Niobrara, Nebraska U.S.A.

OneClickCash Borrowers Beware! Criminals at large!! Niobrara Nebraska

On October 08, 2007 I applied for and recieved a loan through www.oneclickcash.com. My promissory stated that $300 was financed through 10/19/07 at a rate of 1095% annually with a renewal option if payment of $90 was made on 10/19/07. I called customer service on 10/19/07 to arrange payment in full. She told me that $390 would pay off the account and I agreed by payment via debit card. The following day, the $90 payment had posted, not the payoff of $390. I called customer service on 10/22/07, and was told the payment of $390 had been processed but not posted. I informed them that $90 had already hit my account, they stated that in order to halt this payment, I would have had to informed them three days prior to halt payment. Ok, my fault, sorry, so I inquired as to when I would get reimbursement of the $90 for the payment. I was told that there would be no payback for the payment, it was considered a service fee. I have made complaints with:

The Federal Trade Commission

(My State)
Consumer Protection Division of the Texas Attorney General

(OneClickCash's State)
Consumer Protection Division of the Nebraska Attorney General

52946 Higway 12, Suite 3
Niobrara NE, 68760
CFO - Summer Wheat (no, I'm not kidding)

Both the FTC and the Consumer Protection Departments above tell me that investigations are generally driven by the amount of complaints against any given company. SO DON'T HOLD BACK!!

Amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneClickCash/Niobrara-Nebraska-68760/OneClickCash-Borrowers-Beware-Criminals-at-large-Niobrara-Nebraska-280387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneClickCash