Complaint Review: onedayforms

• Submitted: Wed, November 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: Riverboatron3 — Mount Sterling Kentucky
, Select State/Province USA

onedayforms and ureach.com After paying $69.00 with my credit card for Michigan Bankrupcy Forms, I could not log on site to retrieve them. When I attempted to contact onedayforms@ureach.com, Ureach said the company was a rip off. When I tried to contact onedayforms, my email came back as "AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED MESSAGE" saying "ANY CUSTOMER MESSAGES SENT TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT BE ANSWERED SO DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE". Internet

After paying $69.00 for Michigan Bankrupcy Forms to onedayforms@ureach.com, I could not log on to receive the forms.

I contacted ureach.com who said onedayforms is a customer of theirs and that they were probably a rip-off company to contact my bank and have my credit card stopped.

When I attempted to contact onedayforms, I got a "automatically generated message" that said "Any Customer Messages Sent To This Email Will Not Be Answered So Do Not Reply To This Message".

They provide no phone number or legit email address to contact them.

They are a fraudulent web site that rips people off for their money.

Mount Sterling

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onedayforms/Select-StateProvince/onedayforms-and-ureachcom-After-paying-6900-with-my-credit-card-for-Michigan-Bankrupcy-1102634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onedayforms