Complaint Review: oneemailaday.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: Guitarman — Nutley New Jersey U.S.A.
oneemailaday.com

oneemailaday.com 1Email A Day Mnthlyle, Non aothorized billing on my Verizon phone bill, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please call us for assistance

Have a non authorized charge an my Verizon phone bill from.. "1Email A Day Mnthlyle". billed on behalf of "ConferenceCallSvc" for $16.00 tax included.

I never authorized such a thing and, I don't have any clue of what this service is all about.

I called the 1-877-567-7303 for billing questions.

The operator # 184 by the name of Cinthya (so she said), said that this was generated by visiting the website "UsPrizedraw.com" on or about oct. 27-09. Not true.

This "usprizedraw.com" is a reported/complained about (including me), phishing/kind of site from UK owned by Clashmedia Advertising/21 Bedford Square/London/WC1B 3HH/UK  Reg. #05763463

The one and only time this site was visited was on Feb. 2009, by a minor in my household that went on this specific site for the chance to win an Ipod.

Because of the phone no. being entered to win the prize, I was being billed on the Verizon bill by the following Co:....Voicemail-Professionals (no url), and ILDTELECOM.com from Ponte Vedra Beach FL tel 800-433-4518.

I was charged on my Verizon bill, but credited after a lot of effort on my part.

Here is the real problem: .. The Tel. Coopanies that are supposed to provide us with "good services",  allow this kind of stuff to go on........Kick backs?

I think the third party billing Companies get better service thau us.... "third Party Bylling"...should be abolished, unless there's absolute proof that a service has being ordered.

Wonder if my  next move should be to contact the FCC and my congressman to complain mostly about Verizon that allows this to happen again and again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/oneemailadaycom/internet/oneemailadaycom-1Email-A-Day-Mnthlyle-Non-aothorized-billing-on-my-Verizon-phone-bill-I-568369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on oneemailaday.com

Please call us for assistance

AUTHOR: Victoria - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you, with the information you provided.

Please contact our Customer Care Team and we will do our best to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Customer Care Team