Complaint Review: onemain financial citibank

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: slidell onemain — mandeville Louisiana United States of America
onemain financial citibank
northshore blvd. slidell louisiana slidell, Louisiana United States of America

onemain financial citibank in slidell louisiana after paid in full they drained my bank account and refuse to resolve the problem slidell, Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: paperwork

i never missed a payment, and i was always on time. after i paid this company off they decided to drain my bank account. they took over the amount of my whole weeks paycheck. when i called them they denied that they did that and asked that i fax them proof. i faxed them my statement showing they took it and they claimed they couldn't read it, so i brought it to them in person. they then saw and admitted their mistake and said they would cut me a check. i waited and the lady said i have to fax a few things to them and if we have to i will overnight the funds to you. well i have not heard anything and now my other bills are overdue because this company stole my paycheck. i live paycheck to paycheck, but i always pay my bills on time, and this company is putting me in a real financial bind and they act as if i am being unreasonable. i have to wait 5 to 10 business days before i can even begin to fight to get my money back and then i have to fight for money i worked all week and hard for. its my money and their mistake and i have to pay for it???? this is theft in my book, and i should be able to press charges on this company. if a person off the street was to do this i could have them arrested. its not right that just because they are a company they can steal your paycheck. don't trust this company!!!! they make a mistake and refuse to do the right thing and treat their paidoff customers like trash!!! bad business, bad manners, and criminals!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onemain-financial-citibank/slidell-Louisiana-/onemain-financial-citibank-in-slidell-louisiana-after-paid-in-full-they-drained-my-bank-ac-913738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onemain financial citibank

paperwork

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

Retain all paperwork, contact a Consumer Advocate Lawyer.
May I inquire if you had a judgment that imposed this Bank Levy?
Normal processing requires the Creditor to produce a judgment for action to Levy your account. They just don't randomly go into accounts.
I feel for your angst in this matter as its your hard earned money, yet I sense there is another side to this story, and if there isn't then you'll have plenty of attorneys willing to sue in court for this illegal act.