Complaint Review: onemedstore.com aka gomedstore.com

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Mighty with Modafinil — California
onemedstore.com aka gomedstore.com
Internet USA

onemedstore.com aka gomedstore.com edstore.com sugarpills, fake drugs, counterfeit modafinil, fake-drug menace , criminal networks Southeast Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, Scam Pharmacy Internet

SCAM

FRAUD FAKE DRUGS

OneMedStore peddling dangerous counterfeit drugs. Worse they have so many alter-ego websites trying to avoid them or get a refund is like playing whack-a-mole. The Internet is not the problem; the problem is these criminals who perpetrate the fraud never set foot in America even though they claim to be located in the United States.

I had been taking Modafinil for 2 years and heard of OneMedStore. [continued below]....

.....com and thought I would order from a so-called U.S. pharmacy. I ordered from them and was sent Modalert.

It was obvious it was fake product and I contacted OneMedStore. They refused allow me to return the product. I was then told if I could provide a lab test showing the product to be fake they would refund me 3,000 times the purchase price.

So, I ran a lab analysis that showed the only active ingredient to be caffeine and arsenic...that's right arsenic. Send the lab report to OneMedStore...no refund...instead they tell me I need to take this up with the pharmacy who made the product not with them as they are only a broker...huh?

First they send fake product // then to get a refund they tell me I had to provide my claim with a lab analysis, after I do that, they still won't refund my money and even worse they charged my credit card again --- thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onemedstorecom-aka-gomedstorecom-/internet/onemedstorecom-aka-gomedstorecom-edstorecom-sugarpills-fake-drugs-counterfeit-modaf-1098074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onemedstore.com aka gomedstore.com