Complaint Review: OneNet USA

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: itsJrr — Turlock California
OneNet USA
530 Lakeside Dr, Suite 230 Sunnyvale, CA 94085 UNI Sunnyvale, California USA

OneNet USA AKA gamescampus,ecoltactics I Won an ipad Mini, and its been 2months without notice, wont reply or communicate with me. Sunnyvale California

Hello my Name is carlos, Im writting today because I continously write, and messeged with this company after  I won one of their contest. They widely are know for great contest, but if you win this is what happens. I was playing an online browser game, and they had the game open, and posted a few events. I knew i could win one of the events, because I played the closed beta and i knew the all the tricks and rules. anyways i Played for 12 hours straigth to win that contest. The contest was, to get my player to level 30, and i accomplished that in about 12 hours. I was the first person to win, and i waited. The event was officialy over on april 30th.

I waited and messeged one of the Moderators on may 15, and he replied on the 22nd. He said, that  I had won the contest and they just needed my info, and my adress so i kindly gave it to him, and wrote a follow up, messege saying when i could expect my prize, the ipad mini. [continued below]....

..... I paid around 200$ for online merchendise to use in the game, to win. I notied them and told them. I wrote around 20 messeges, I emailed them, and wrote on their forums, they just ignored and deleted my post. I did not write anything negative, or anything inapproriate I simply asked to find out when they where planning on shipping the ipad, so i would know and wouldnt have to keep bugging them. They know i been writting and posting in forums, because they just erased it.

This is my story. a lot of their user, agree with what im saying, that i should report them and i did or Im waiting till they reply to me but i gave them two weeks before i do something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneNet-USA/Sunnyvale-California-94085/OneNet-USA-AKA-gamescampusecoltactics-I-Won-an-ipad-Mini-and-its-been-2months-without-n-1063193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneNet USA