Complaint Review: onenightdatelink.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
onenightdatelink.com

onenightdatelink.com Paytech B.V. Scam, fraud, rip off, fake, affiliate program, Internet

I created a "free" profile page on this website and immediately realized I would have to pay in  order to speak to anyone on that site.  I waited about a week debating and received well over 120 emails that I could not read, so I was very curious.

So, I signed up for one month and every single person that emailed me asked me to email them at a yahoo account, gmail accont, ymail account, etc.  Once I emailed them I received a spam response within minutes from every single person with almost the exact same response.  They wanted me to go to another website (a secure site, a discreet site, a safe site, a verification site) and signup there as well in order to see more pictures, receive their cell number and they all promised to meet for coffee, drinks, date, the night of your life, etc.  I received over 250 emails within 24 hours all asking me to do the exact same thing, but the sites were not always the same.  I then learned that onenightdatelink.com offers an affiliate program where you can make money by referring customers to their website and getting them to signup or just by getting them to click on your special link.

Basically, it's a scam and so are all of the other dating sites that offer adult dating services.  The girls on the site have no interest in dating you, hanging out with you, meeting for a drink or coffee.  They just want to make a quick buck and move on to the next potential client.

Do not sign up for the website...you will be ripped off.  They are also an international company and your bank is going to charge you additional fees because of that.  Thankfully I only signed up for one month at $29.86 and my bank is going to try and dispute the charges to get my money back, so we'll see what happens.

I have emailed onenightdatelink.com over 30 times with usernames of users trying to scam me as well as asking for my money back and I have not heard from them once.  I have emailed them to cancel the service because there is no other way to cancel the service.  If the service is not cancelled by the end of the month, they will charge your card again for another month at the same charge, so my bank cancelled my card and issued me a new card.

Take my advice and do not sign up for the site.  I hope they get shut down along with all of the other dating websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onenightdatelinkcom/internet/onenightdatelinkcom-Paytech-BV-Scam-fraud-rip-off-fake-affiliate-program-Internet-849150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onenightdatelink.com