Complaint Review: onestopmotors.com

• Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: mike d — rancho cucamonga California
onestopmotors.com
2950 S Rancho Ste 200 las vegas, Nevada USA

onestopmotors.com rip off deluxe las vegas Nevada

I think they call it One Stop because once they get your credit card information they "Stop!" doing everything except take your money.  Maybe they should change it to Okee Doke Motors.  Reason being, they never posted my ad for more than 30 mins. a day for nine days straight even though I complained on a daily basis.  The ad would only appear during the 30 mins immedietely following my phone complaint.    Everyone I talked to acted like I was lying and crazy.  I tried from 6 different computers and three browsers and my ad would never pop up.  They were less than helpful and did nothing to rectify the situation.  I was told to (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) when I asked for a refund because they didn't fulfill their side of the contract or fulfill their obligations.

They told me I would be contacted by Robert Wilder.  After waiting 5 days and never getting a reponce, I contacted them again and they would not answer my calls or respond to my emails.  At this point, my ad is still not running.  I continually updated my ad, including dropping my price from 12K to 1K just to solicite a responce from a buyer.  Nothing!

Would love to start a Class Action Lawsuit.  I contacted the BBB three times.  I am calling the Attourney General of Nevada on the next working day.

When you talk to them, it seems like they rip people off as their businesss...since they do it so well and professional.

We will continue writing as many bad reports on them as necessary until we get our refund back.  It seems we are not the first to have this horrible experience.  We have pulled over 500+ bad reports on them.  It is a wonder they are still in business and I wish I knew what to do about this kind of scam so no one else gets ripped off by them.

We are simple hard working people that just wanted to sell our truck.  This is NOT the American way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/onestopmotorscom/las-vegas-Nevada-89102/onestopmotorscom-rip-off-deluxe-las-vegas-Nevada-1054056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on onestopmotors.com