Complaint Review: OneStopMotors.com

• Updated: Mon, September 13, 2010

• Reported By: Beck — Layton Utah United States of America
OneStopMotors.com
2950 S Rancho Dr. Ste 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

OneStopMotors.com Company signs a contract to sell vehicle with money back guarantee and does not refund money at end of term Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed a contract with OneStopMotors.com to sell my custom motorcycle. They assured me there was a money back guarantee and if they did not sell my motorcycle within 180 days they would refund my money. Not only did they not sell my bike on multiple occasions I found my ads were not being maintained. At the end of the term I filled out my refund request and they refused it stating I did not accept the accuracy of the ad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2010 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OneStopMotorscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/OneStopMotorscom-Company-signs-a-contract-to-sell-vehicle-with-money-back-guarantee-and-640247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OneStopMotors.com