Complaint Review: online beats by dre uk

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: saphy leigh — London Other
online beats by dre uk
not disclosed (based in China) Internet United Kingdom

online beats by dre uk Sent fake headphones that did not work and refused a refund. Fraudulent company with faulty goods. Do NOT buy from here.  Internet

*Author of original report: Fake fraudulent dre beat headphones from China

I ordered dre beats headphones for a birthday present. The order took ages to arrive so I began getting suspicious and cancelled the order.

The company were difficult to contact and ignored several emails. They eventually said the order could not be cancelled because it was being shipped. Delievery took 10 weeks in total. They then arrived broken only playing quiet sound from one earphone.

I asked for a refund but the company refused saying customs in China would not allow it. They suggested I uy two more sets of headphones and I could have buy one get one free. Obviously I did not do that.

The company have a weird payment page ran by www.ssibillpay.com and their email address does not work service@ssibillpay.com. There are no contact details e.g. address, phone number or email on the website. [continued below]....

..... A Chinese lady named Ann replied from a gmail address ukonlineshops@gmail.com and asked me to speak with her on Skype.

I know I won't get my £120 plus shipping fee back and can only advise others to steer clear of the http://www.onlinebeatsbydre.co.uk and previously traded as www.beatsbydreukonline.com fraudulant fake websites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-beats-by-dre-uk/internet/online-beats-by-dre-uk-Sent-fake-headphones-that-did-not-work-and-refused-a-refund-Fraud-1047786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online beats by dre uk

Fake fraudulent dre beat headphones from China

AUTHOR: saphy leigh - ()

The company have a weird payment page ran by www.ssibillpay.com and their email address does not work service@ssibillpay.com. There are no contact details e.g. address, phone number or email on the website. A Chinese lady named Ann replied from a gmail address ukonlineshops@gmail.com and asked me to speak with her on Skype.

I know I won't get my £115 and can only advise others to steer clear of the http://www.onlinebeatsbydre.co.uk and previously traded as www.beatsbydreukonline.com fraudulant fake websites.