Complaint Review: online buddies inc

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — burlington Wisconsin United States of America
online buddies inc

online buddies inc Manning.net manhunt.net keeps billing and will not respond to emails Internet

I thought it was odd that in order to respond to emails you had to buy the premium membership. I opted for the 7 day trial. They were supposed to send me a verification email but it never arrived. I checked my spam and garbage folders routinely, nothing. After 3 days and a $7 charge to my cc they locked my account. I tried multiple times to "resend" the verification email but still nothing. I have emailed them at the correct email link provided asking for either another verification email or cancellation & a refund and no responses. I was billed again and continue to be billed. While it is only $7 a week it is really unprofessional and a disservice. It's a flat out ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-buddies-inc/internet/online-buddies-inc-Manningnet-manhuntnet-keeps-billing-and-will-not-respond-to-emails-I-753190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online buddies inc