Complaint Review: Online constituting group LLC

• Updated: Mon, November 04, 2013

• Reported By: Kristine — Lincoln Nebraska
Online constituting group LLC
P.O. Box 912644 St George , Utah USA

Online constituting group LLC Max garcinia burn I ordered their product, didn't work so I returned The four bottles! I did exactly what they asked me to! I took it to UPS had a tracking put on it. I called I gave them two weeks in order to return the money to my accounts which they did not do, which is now been over a month and a half! St George Utah

This company is one big rip off! Every complaint that I have is what everybody else on the site has said! Please help with putting these people in jail or prosecute! To me it looks like this could be a class action lawsuit?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-constituting-group-LLC/St-George-Utah-84791/Online-constituting-group-LLC-Max-garcinia-burn-I-ordered-their-product-didnt-work-so-I-1096834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online constituting group LLC