Complaint Review: Online Consulting group llc

• Reported By: doreen — dunbar Pennsylvania
Online Consulting group llc
St. George, Utah USA

Online Consulting group llc Hires Liars And Steals Your Money St. George Utah

Online consulting group steals your money and hires liars to answer the phones. I ordered merchandise for a free trial(4.95) they sent me 4 bottles and a bill for 148.96 i called the day they came and cancelled my order i then returned the merchandise with the info they gave me and 3 months later still no Refund. Called today and was told the most they can do is give me 75.00 return. We will see if that happens cause they have told me my money was released 10 times now beginning on 9-12-13. I placed a complaint with the BBB which they ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Consulting-group-llc-/St-George-Utah-84791/Online-Consulting-group-llc-Hires-Liars-And-Steals-Your-Money-St-George-Utah-1100244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Consulting group llc