Complaint Review: Online Consulting Group LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: parker — portland Maine
Online Consulting Group LLC
po box 912!644 st george, Utah USA

Online Consulting Group LLC AKA Vita Slim db in Nevada 855-623-5272 FREE TRIAL offer costs me 148.95 plus postage. Ripped off by Online Consulting Group dba VitaSlim st george Utah

I ordered a free trial of Max garcinia from online consulting group lock aka as vita slim. I just wanted the trial bottle but was sent a 4 month supply. On 9/28. I called and requested to return the product. I spoke with Dot and was was given a tracking number to place on the outside of my return envelope which was done. I then called on 10/4 and spoke with Jules and was advised that it was too soon to have received the package. Another call was made 10/8 and Nicole answered the phone. I told it was still not received. Today I called and Nicole again answered. Asked to speak with a manager as I. was advised that no refund had been sent. I was told that no managers were available. Advised that the BBB was going to be contacted and I was advised it was my prerogative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC/st-george-Utah-84791/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC-AKA-Vita-Slim-db-in-Nevada-855-623-5272-FREE-TRIAL-offer-cost-1092306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Consulting Group LLC