faced

• Reported By: Rene — Lafayette Louisiana
Online Consulting Group LLC
PO Box 912644 St. George, Utah USA

Online Consulting Group LLC Garcenia Cambogia on Facebook St. George Utah

I ordered a free trial that I saw advertised on facebook. They sent me 4 bottles and I saw a charge on my account. I called them and they gave me an RMA# and said to send 3 bottles back and I could keep 1 for my free trial. That was on 9/2/13 I talked to Jom or Jon.

Then I called back on 9/23/13 and spoke to Marian Ext 202215 who said to wait 3-5 business days.Another time I spoke to vivina who assured me it would only be upto another 2 weeks for my credit.

Then On 11/5/13 I spoke to Andrew ext112474 who gave me a refund code and said to wait another 2 weeks.

Next i spoke to someone on 11/18/13 who assured me I would get a call back from a supervisor which I never received of course. Finally i called back on 11/21/13 and was disconnected by Megan who offered me a $75 refund instead of $148.95 and when I refused she disconnected me then I spoke to Jake who said " Oh you only returned 3 bottles so you are not eligible for a full refund only $75 and also hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC/St-George-Utah-84791/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC-Garcenia-Cambogia-on-Facebook-St-George-Utah-1101164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Consulting Group LLC