farmers

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn — Saint Peters Missouri
Online Consulting Group, LLC
P.O. Box 912644 St.George, Utah USA

Online Consulting Group, LLC I ordered garcinia cambodia suppliment, returned it, was told I would receive a refund in 5 business days. It has been over a month. I tried to call the number and it states it is no longer in service. I want my money back and these people should be prosecuted and put in jail! St.George Utah

I ordered garcinia cambodia from this company. I returned it, all 4 bottles in tact and was told I would receive a full refund of $148.95 credited back to my Visa. It has been over a month! I have not received my refund. I called today and the message states the number is no longer in service. I want the people behind this scam prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am going to report this to any agency who will be able to help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC/StGeorge-Utah-84791/Online-Consulting-Group-LLC-I-ordered-garcinia-cambodia-suppliment-returned-it-was-tol-1093383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Online Consulting Group, LLC