Complaint Review: ONLINE CONSULTING GROUP

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: azilmaggie — Dallas Texas
ONLINE CONSULTING GROUP
892 E COMMERCE ST GEORGE, Utah USA

ONLINE CONSULTING GROUP MAX GARCINIA BURN RIP OFF AND THEY HAVE NO SHAME IN DOING IT! ST GEORGE Utah

I placed an order for the trail of the Max Garcinia Burn on the website and as I continued to read about their product and customer satisfaction, I immediatel called to cancel the trial order. I was told by Martin that the order had already shipped and my account had been billed for $149.95 even tho their website clearly says that if for any reason I don't like the product, call within 10 days of the trial period and you will never be charged! (This is off of their website verbatum)

First of all, I placed an order for the trial which should of been only $2.95, not for $149.95! Second, they shouldn't have  NEVER charged for the full amount, since I was technically on day ONE of the trial period. On the same day I placed the order, and canceled the order, Martin, the associate who took my call also gave me a RMA# because he said the could not stop the order from shipping and it was already shipping to me but that as soon as I received the product to return in with the RMA# he gave me. I did so 3 days later, still within the 10 day trial period.

I sent the package with tracking and they received the package on 10/10/13. I called to check on the status of my refund and was told I had to wait 2 days after the package was reveived for it to be logged in for processing and after 2 days, I should expect to see my refund post to my account in approximately 7 to 30 days. As of today, I am still out $149.95, an amount that should have never been charged to my account. They should have only charged $2.95 for the trial and since I canceled immediatly on the same day I placed the order,  they allready had the information needed so that the full amount was NEVER charged.

Two of the many reasons I canceled immediately were because they automatically enroll you in the auto ship program and they also have a box pre check to automatically enroll you in MyHealthyTrainer.com for $9.95 per month. The way it's set up on a black background with dark green lettering, almost black too, under the RUSH MY ORDER icon can be and is easly missed. This is a deceptive tactic to enroll the consume in something else unknowingly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ONLINE-CONSULTING-GROUP/ST-GEORGE-Utah-84790/ONLINE-CONSULTING-GROUP-MAX-GARCINIA-BURN-RIP-OFF-AND-THEY-HAVE-NO-SHAME-IN-DOING-IT-ST-1097864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ONLINE CONSULTING GROUP