Complaint Review: online income solution

• Submitted: Tue, September 13, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: charlie — downey California United States of America
online income solution

online income solution fraud site fools the best of anti-virus software Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Online Income Solution

Received a private email from a friend which was "titled look what I found"was a online link to a news paper with online income solutions, which claims money back if not satisfied offer of setting up a free account to advertize with Bidvertiser for Google.

After paying for one on one help which costed extra, I got a drop down chat box with someone by the name of anthony johnson after inquireing about setting up he never came back on line, I tried again and again but nobody would come back on chat.

Then the site bidvertiser was a site they used to set up the account with a $20 credit which shows that I

have the credit in the account. they claimed that it would take 48 hours to review my Ad

before posting which they probably give you that free to get started.

After I spoke to  the friend that claims she never sent me any such advertisement email, in addition I ran the copied link in my anti-virus browser which showed it was a safe site and took me to a Russian News Paper in Russian. when you go to online income solutions login, it is a back ground

this is in my opinion is a Terrorist organization and should be dealt with as such.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/online-income-solution/internet/online-income-solution-fraud-site-fools-the-best-of-anti-virus-software-Internet-776152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on online income solution

Online Income Solution

AUTHOR: Paul Wilson - (United Kingdom)

Hello,

My name is Paul Wilson and I work for Online Income Solution. I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with us.

Firstly, let me apologise for the email you received from your friend. I can confirm the emails are not coming from us, but from an affiliate who has since been banned. If you do not wish to participate in the program, please email us at support@onlineincomesolution.com and we will be happy to issue you with a full refund.

Secondly, I can confirm that the coaching floor who contacted you are an independent company that offer business coaching to our customers. However, this service is optional and you do not have to use that service.

Regarding BidVertiser. BidVertiser is a separate company to us who would advertise your website around the internet using a system called Pay Per Click (PPC). We recommend BidVertiser because they offer all new customers the free $20 to get started. If you have any questions regarding BidVertiser, you will need to contact them directly.

Our money making methods are proven to work. We have thousands of customers worldwide who are currently making money with these systems. We know this works, because we were using the same methods when we very first started in the money making, BizOp niche!

If you have any further questions, please email us at support@onlineincomesolution.com.

Kindest regards,